Serving All of Aerial Acres
Do you own property in the Aerial Acres area? If you do, chances are you love this area. While you may be ready to upgrade to a larger home you probably are still staying in the area because you love it that much. But, this brings about the dilemma of what should you do with your current home? Should you sell this? Put it onto the rental market? These are important decisions that you need to make in order to get on with your future plans.
The Dilemma: Sell or Rent Your Home?
This is a dilemma that many people face. You want to do what is best for you and your future plans. However, there are several factors to take into consideration that can help you make this decision. A few of these things to consider include
– The current real estate market is a buyers’ market. What does this mean? It means that the market is saturated with homes that are trying to be sold. This could mean that you wait for months for someone to look at your home and even longer before someone gives you an offer. Plus, with a buyer’s market, chances are you may have to lower your price in order to get it sold.
– A rental home offers you an investment for life or as long as you decide to keep this home on the rental market.
– You can often get a home rented faster than when compared to getting it sold.
For those who are looking to get on with their future plans asap, they often decide to rent their home to the market. However, the good news is that if you make this decision, you don’t have to go at this alone. We offer professional services that will make it easier than ever to rent your Aerial Acres home.
Who We Are
We are a professional property management firm that offers a full line of services. Our goal is to handle everything about this rental for you so that you do not have to do anything other than collect a rental check for this property. Our services take over the role of landlord for you so that you do not have to worry. We handle your rental in a number of ways, we will provide:
– Advertising to get this rental home seen to the rental market
– Tenant screening services to ensure that the person we are allowing to move into your home is going to be worthy of living in your home
– We then handle the day to day running of your home. We will make sure that the rent is collected each month, repairs are made when they are needed and any time the tenant has an issue, they will talk to us.
Our job makes it easier for you to decide that putting your home onto the rental market is the best option. If you have been putting this decision off because you fear the role of landlord, it might be time to make your next move.
ATTRACT TENANTS WITH PROPERTY MARKETING
Finding excellent tenants starts with making sure your property is visible and attractive. We install professional signage, create quality listings, describing your property thoroughly, and take beautiful photographs that showcase your properties highlights. We then list your property on all of the highly trafficked rental websites, including utopiamanagement.com. Our dominant position in the marketing place and years managing rental properties has allowed us to develop a sizable referral database. This positive reputation for being fair and responsive means many potential renters check with us first to find their rental home. We are able to consistently rent properties priced at current rates to qualified tenants. Our responsive property managers complete the marketing optimization by being available and knowledgeable, with phones and emails always answered swiftly.
- Advertising on most popular rental websites
- Quality listings including photos and video
- Showings 7 days a week by appointment
- Utopia referral base increases visibility beyond competition
Apartment Management Services
Owning an apartment complex brings a unique set of challenges. Utopia has spent years developing skills and systems to make your investment as profitable as possible. We manage apartment communities of all sizes, providing quality management services to suit the diverse needs of each apartment community. We provide comprehensive rental management, including scheduled property maintenance and rent-ready repairs, online rent collection, marketing and attracting quality tenants, lease execution, rent setting, and tenant retention programs. Our responsive managers help tenants feel welcomed and appreciated. Our experience leads to decreased vacancy rates and increased ROI. And our expertise and professionalism translates to profitable and headache-free investments for our clients. For an affordable quote and to discuss your needs, contact Utopia today.
- Online rent collection and direct deposit
- Extensive experience across a wide spectrum of multi-family properties
- High visibility marketing and promotion of your property
- Tenant retention strategies
- Responsive communication with calls and emails answered swiftly
- 24-7 emergency response
- Full monthly accounting and financial tracking via online portal
Commercial Property Management
When it comes to commercial property investments, Utopia’s property managers are professional and think like entrepreneurs. Investors have trusted Utopia for years for all types of commercial property: medical buildings, industrial and office complexes, mixed use, and retail storefronts. We offer extremely competitive management fees, customized to the size and complexity of your property and portfolio.
- Comprehensive Management Services: building maintenance, marketing to target audience, lease administration, inspections, evictions and collections
- Monthly Financial Accounting Statements
- Tenant Retention Programs
- Vendor Management
- Contract Administration
- REO Management and Disposition
- CAM & Operating Expense Reconciliation
- Customized Asset Management Strategies
HOMES & CONDOS: RESIDENTIAL RENTAL MANAGEMENT
Utopia represents a large network of single family homes of all sizes and values. Our residential professional management services both attract and keep tenants happy while keeping owners expenses and vacancy rates down. Our goal is to free you from the day-to-day management tasks, from showing properties to collecting rent in our online portal, while maximizing your ROI.
With 25 years experience, you can rest assured your property is in good hands. Our years in the industry mean we’ve seen it all, and developed smart systems to screen tenants, manage expenses, communicate with tenants, and maintain properties efficiently. We understand local law and legal aspects of rental management so we shield our owners from unnecessary liabilities.
For residential properties, we offer a competitive management fee, which is one of the lowest in the industry. Unlike some competitors, we do not add on hidden charges or leasing or set-up fees.
THOROUGH TENANT SCREENING AND LESS THAN 1% EVICTION RATE
Placing the right tenant is the single most important step in rental management. Our applicant screening includes income, rental history, employment, and eviction search to evaluate for potential delinquency issues. We verify identification, social security cards and pay stubs, along with contacting prior landlords for recommendations, keeping the delinquency rate to a minimum. Our thorough screening process for potential tenants has consistently kept our eviction rate at less than one percent.
Utopia also provides our owners with the optional “Utopia® Eviction Protection Program” for further peace of mind. As a management company, we have many procedures in place to assist in the elimination of potential liabilities.
- Exceptional property protection options for owners.
- Preparation, delivery, and execution of legal documentation for evictions.
- Optional “Utopia Eviction Protection Program” for additional peace of mind.
Quality Maintenance & Repairs
Maintaining your rental property, as well as being available to deal with emergency repairs, can be a source of frustration for landlords. At Utopia, we have a staff of in-house technicians available for most work, under general contractors license (#792427), meaning we can complete work as quickly as possible and pass the savings on to our clients. When necessary, we also have a network of trusted vendors for specialized work, some of which we have been using for over fifteen years. This relationship translates to purchasing power to help Utopia’s clients get a better than market price.
- Maintenance & Rent Ready Repairs
- Technicians on Staff or Preferred Vendors
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Move-in and Move-out Inspections
- Licensed and Insured Vendors
All Financials Tracked & Reported
Managing both expenses and income is all handled by our accounting department with use of your owner web portal. Tenants appreciate the ability to pay rent online, which also decreases delinquency. All expenses and receipts are tracked online and available to you at any time. A monthly statement includes all financial activity and copies of the bills we paid on your behalf. Your December statement has all of your annual figures for tax purposes. If you ever have questions regarding your statement, you can contact one of our helpful accounting staff members.
- Custom Web Portal
- Accounting staff make financial management easy
- Rent and security deposit collection online
- Bills and year end figures available any time
Palmdale California resides just north of Los Angeles in the beautiful Antelope Valley. Separated by the San Gabriel Mountains, this county lies nestled near the Mojave Desert, just under the scenic chain of high peaks as far as they eye can see.