Serving All of Raymond
Raymond Property Management
Owning rental property is a huge investment that will pay off in the future, if you do it right. What would be wrong? Basically trying to go at this on your own! You do not want to get to the point that you sell the property simply because renting is becoming a huge form of stress. That is why Raymond property management is here to make it work for you.
Why Own Rentals?
Why should you own a rental home and put this onto the market? There are several reasons:
This can be a great form of passive income
You can always use this home later if you want
It is a pretty straightforward investment since so many people are looking to rent
And when you work with us, we make sure that this is a pleasant experience.
Why People Turn To Us
When you turn to us to handle your leasing property, you are going to find that we handle various items that are all revolving around the rental property. We handle so much that you do not need to be involved at all, you can rest and relax without the stress of handling a rental property. So what do we do? Here are some of the things that we manage:
– We make sure that the rental property is set for the market. We may make suggestions as to what to change in order to make this more attractive to those who are looking to lease in this area. For example, if the home has old carpet we may make a suggestion to change this to hardwood flooring to make it more appealing. The same can be said of old, outdated appliances that would be better served if they were upgraded.
– We also advise a price level that is going to work for you and be competitive with the renter market. We take into consideration not only what the home you are renting looks like, but the area and what you need to make this a wise investment on your behalf.
– We publicize this to the market for you, using a heap of various practices to ensure that we reach the greatest group that we can. We are going to use online methods as well as traditional methods to ensure that we reach anyone who may be interested in renting this home.
– Once applications start to roll in, we will then use our tenant screening services to secure that the person who is chosen to live here is going to be an ideal fit. These screening services are going to take into consideration the past rental history of the person, their credit scores and even criminal background checks.
– Then we manage the day to day operating of the dwelling. This may mean that we collect the rent each month, arrange for repairs and maintenance to be made, as well as deal with any tenant issues that may arise such as complaints or the like.
Property Management Office Serving Raymond, CA
- Utopia Fresno, CA Office
- (559) 817-3333
- (559) 817-3335
- 8050 N. Palm Ave., Ste. 300,, Fresno, CA 93711
- Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
We know how to market your property.
Finding excellent tenants starts with making sure your property is visible and attractive. We install professional signage, create quality listings, describing your property thoroughly, and take beautiful photographs that showcase your properties highlights. We then list your property on all of the highly trafficked rental websites, including utopiamanagement.com. Our dominant position in the marketing place and years managing rental properties has allowed us to develop a sizable referral database. This positive reputation for being fair and responsive means many potential renters check with us first to find their rental home. We are able to consistently rent properties priced at current rates to qualified tenants. Our responsive property managers complete the marketing optimization by being available and knowledgeable, with phones and emails always answered swiftly.
- Advertising on most popular rental websites
- Quality listings including photos and video
- Showings 7 days a week by appointment
- Utopia referral base increases visibility beyond competition
Apartment Management Services
Owning an apartment complex brings a unique set of challenges. Utopia has spent years developing skills and systems to make your investment as profitable as possible. We manage apartment communities of all sizes, providing quality management services to suit the diverse needs of each apartment community. We provide comprehensive rental management, including scheduled property maintenance and rent-ready repairs, online rent collection, marketing and attracting quality tenants, lease execution, rent setting, and tenant retention programs. Our responsive managers help tenants feel welcomed and appreciated. Our experience leads to decreased vacancy rates and increased ROI. And our expertise and professionalism translates to profitable and headache-free investments for our clients. For an affordable quote and to discuss your needs, contact Utopia today.
- Online rent collection and direct deposit
- Extensive experience across a wide spectrum of multi-family properties
- High visibility marketing and promotion of your property
- Tenant retention strategies
- Responsive communication with calls and emails answered swiftly
- 24-7 emergency response
- Full monthly accounting and financial tracking via online portal
Commercial Property Management
When it comes to commercial property investments, Utopia’s property managers are professional and think like entrepreneurs. Investors have trusted Utopia for years for all types of commercial property: medical buildings, industrial and office complexes, mixed use, and retail storefronts. We offer extremely competitive management fees, customized to the size and complexity of your property and portfolio.
- Comprehensive Management Services: building maintenance, marketing to target audience, lease administration, inspections, evictions and collections
- Monthly Financial Accounting Statements
- Tenant Retention Programs
- Vendor Management
- Contract Administration
- REO Management and Disposition
- CAM & Operating Expense Reconciliation
- Customized Asset Management Strategies
Homes & Condos
Utopia represents a large network of single family homes of all sizes and values. Our residential professional management services both attract and keep tenants happy while keeping owners expenses and vacancy rates down. Our goal is to free you from the day-to-day management tasks, from showing properties to collecting rent in our online portal, while maximizing your ROI.
With 25 years experience, you can rest assured your property is in good hands. Our years in the industry mean we’ve seen it all, and developed smart systems to screen tenants, manage expenses, communicate with tenants, and maintain properties efficiently. We understand local law and legal aspects of rental management so we shield our owners from unnecessary liabilities.
For residential properties, we offer a competitive management fee, which is one of the lowest in the industry. Unlike some competitors, we do not add on hidden charges or leasing or set-up fees.
Thorough Tenant Screening
Placing the right tenant is the single most important step in rental management. Our applicant screening includes income, rental history, employment, and eviction search to evaluate for potential delinquency issues. We verify identification, social security cards and pay stubs, along with contacting prior landlords for recommendations, keeping the delinquency rate to a minimum. Our thorough screening process for potential tenants has consistently kept our eviction rate at less than one percent.
Utopia also provides our owners with the optional “Utopia® Eviction Protection Program” for further peace of mind. As a management company, we have many procedures in place to assist in the elimination of potential liabilities.
- Exceptional property protection options for owners.
- Preparation, delivery, and execution of legal documentation for evictions.
- Optional “Utopia Eviction Protection Program” for additional peace of mind.
Quality Maintenance & Repairs
Maintaining your rental property, as well as being available to deal with emergency repairs, can be a source of frustration for landlords. At Utopia, we have a staff of in-house technicians available for most work, under general contractors license (#792427), meaning we can complete work as quickly as possible and pass the savings on to our clients. When necessary, we also have a network of trusted vendors for specialized work, some of which we have been using for over fifteen years. This relationship translates to purchasing power to help Utopia’s clients get a better than market price.
- Maintenance & Rent Ready Repairs
- Technicians on Staff or Preferred Vendors
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Move-in and Move-out Inspections
- Licensed and Insured Vendors
All Financials Tracked & Reported
Managing both expenses and income is all handled by our accounting department with use of your owner web portal. Tenants appreciate the ability to pay rent online, which also decreases delinquency. All expenses and receipts are tracked online and available to you at any time. A monthly statement includes all financial activity and copies of the bills we paid on your behalf. Your December statement has all of your annual figures for tax purposes. If you ever have questions regarding your statement, you can contact one of our helpful accounting staff members.
- Custom Web Portal
- Accounting staff make financial management easy
- Rent and security deposit collection online
- Bills and year end figures available any time
City of Fresno Website: https://www.fresno.gov
Ultimate Guide to Fresno California: https://www.visitfresnocounty.org
Fresno County Official Website: https://www.co.fresno.ca.us
Fresno California is home to approximately 542,000 people, making it fifth in rank of California’s largest city populations and in the top 50 cities in the Unites States. City limits span 116 square miles.
The city of Fresno is in central California in the San Joaquin Valley. It sits at the crossroads of major Highways 99 and 41, as well as the Yosemite National Park southern access road, making it a pivotal tourist pit stop for anyone travelling in California. There are actually three large National Parks within an hour and a half travel from Fresno: Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon.
Woodward Park, in northeastern Fresno has a dog park, Japanese Garden, three playgrounds for families, and over seven miles of trails within its 300 acres.
The Fresno Water Tower, built in 1894, is one of the oldest buildings still standing.
The main state school located in Fresno is California State University, Fresno which has over 25,000 students enrolled during the Fall 2020 semester.
The Fresno Yosemite International Airport serves the Valley with 7 major and regional airlines and is home to the Fresno National Guard Base. Commercial flights serve over 1 million passengers a year.
Fresno averages 300 days of sunshine per year. Summers are quite hot, often 100 degree days, but not humid. Winters tend to be foggy.
The largest industry in Fresno is agriculture. Nearly half of the county’s acreage is farmland. Top 5 crops are almonds, grapes, pistachios, garlic, and onions. Residents boast of having access to fresh fruits and veggies at local markets year round.
The average 2-bedroom apartment to rent in Fresno is priced at $1190, with studio apartments running slightly cheaper at less than $900 a month.
The housing market is Fresno is extremely competitive and the average house price has risen over 15% from last year, with median sale values lying at $310,000, or $175 per square foot. It’s still known as one of the most affordable places to live in California.