Serving All of Sharon
Sharon Property Management
Owning rental property is something that many people swear by. They often encourage others to do this as they talk about how great of an investment that this is. However, those who are seeing a lot of success with their rentals are often using a property management firm to handle this. They are not being an active landlord…otherwise, they may talk about the stress of owning rental property. For those who have rental property in the area, they are going to find that Sharon property management is here to make this an easy ordeal for you.
Why DIY Is Not The Way To Go?
When we talk about having a rental, why do we often say that you should not go at this on your own? You are going to find that there are several situations that you can find yourself in when you have rental property. And these situations may be out of your realm of experience. It results in you being more stressed, and possibly out of a lot of money to rectify the situation. Here are just a few scenarios of those who have did DIY rentals before:
– They find that the tenant is not who they thought. This results in the tenant either not paying their rent or time or they may simply not pay. Other awful tenants could end up causing massive amounts of damage to the home in which you have to fix to get it rented again. And there are even circumstances in which the tenants are loud and disruptive to everyone around them.
– In some situations, the law can help the landlord to be protected, but if the DIY landlord is not familiar with this, then they are getting hurt in the long run. This may mean having to hiring legal representation to handle this for you.
Do you want to find yourself in one of these situations? Definitely not. That is why you want to work with Sharon property management.
What We Do For You
When you come to us, there are tons of things that we are going to do for you that you probably have not even thought about. The key is that we have…we know what it takes to have a successful rental, and we do everything to ensure that this is the scenario that you end up having. A few of the things that we are going to do for you include:
– Evaluate the home to make sure that it is ready to go onto the rental market
– Give you a price point that is going to make your rental appealing to those who are looking to move into the area
– Advertise this to the market using a variety of methods to read a wide audience
– Go through the applicants that want to live here and use our tenant screening services to find the best tenant
– Then start to handle the day to day managing of the property
You will find that with Sharon property management, you have nothing to worry about as your rental is in good hands.
We know how to market your property.
Finding excellent tenants starts with making sure your property is visible and attractive. We install professional signage, create quality listings, describing your property thoroughly, and take beautiful photographs that showcase your properties highlights. We then list your property on all of the highly trafficked rental websites, including utopiamanagement.com. Our dominant position in the marketing place and years managing rental properties has allowed us to develop a sizable referral database. This positive reputation for being fair and responsive means many potential renters check with us first to find their rental home. We are able to consistently rent properties priced at current rates to qualified tenants. Our responsive property managers complete the marketing optimization by being available and knowledgeable, with phones and emails always answered swiftly.
- Advertising on most popular rental websites
- Quality listings including photos and video
- Showings 7 days a week by appointment
- Utopia referral base increases visibility beyond competition
Apartment Management Services
Owning an apartment complex brings a unique set of challenges. Utopia has spent years developing skills and systems to make your investment as profitable as possible. We manage apartment communities of all sizes, providing quality management services to suit the diverse needs of each apartment community. We provide comprehensive rental management, including scheduled property maintenance and rent-ready repairs, online rent collection, marketing and attracting quality tenants, lease execution, rent setting, and tenant retention programs. Our responsive managers help tenants feel welcomed and appreciated. Our experience leads to decreased vacancy rates and increased ROI. And our expertise and professionalism translates to profitable and headache-free investments for our clients. For an affordable quote and to discuss your needs, contact Utopia today.
- Online rent collection and direct deposit
- Extensive experience across a wide spectrum of multi-family properties
- High visibility marketing and promotion of your property
- Tenant retention strategies
- Responsive communication with calls and emails answered swiftly
- 24-7 emergency response
- Full monthly accounting and financial tracking via online portal
Commercial Property Management
When it comes to commercial property investments, Utopia’s property managers are professional and think like entrepreneurs. Investors have trusted Utopia for years for all types of commercial property: medical buildings, industrial and office complexes, mixed use, and retail storefronts. We offer extremely competitive management fees, customized to the size and complexity of your property and portfolio.
- Comprehensive Management Services: building maintenance, marketing to target audience, lease administration, inspections, evictions and collections
- Monthly Financial Accounting Statements
- Tenant Retention Programs
- Vendor Management
- Contract Administration
- REO Management and Disposition
- CAM & Operating Expense Reconciliation
- Customized Asset Management Strategies
Homes & Condos
Utopia represents a large network of single family homes of all sizes and values. Our residential professional management services both attract and keep tenants happy while keeping owners expenses and vacancy rates down. Our goal is to free you from the day-to-day management tasks, from showing properties to collecting rent in our online portal, while maximizing your ROI.
With 25 years experience, you can rest assured your property is in good hands. Our years in the industry mean we’ve seen it all, and developed smart systems to screen tenants, manage expenses, communicate with tenants, and maintain properties efficiently. We understand local law and legal aspects of rental management so we shield our owners from unnecessary liabilities.
For residential properties, we offer a competitive management fee, which is one of the lowest in the industry. Unlike some competitors, we do not add on hidden charges or leasing or set-up fees.
Thorough Tenant Screening
Placing the right tenant is the single most important step in rental management. Our applicant screening includes income, rental history, employment, and eviction search to evaluate for potential delinquency issues. We verify identification, social security cards and pay stubs, along with contacting prior landlords for recommendations, keeping the delinquency rate to a minimum. Our thorough screening process for potential tenants has consistently kept our eviction rate at less than one percent.
Utopia also provides our owners with the optional “Utopia® Eviction Protection Program” for further peace of mind. As a management company, we have many procedures in place to assist in the elimination of potential liabilities.
- Exceptional property protection options for owners.
- Preparation, delivery, and execution of legal documentation for evictions.
- Optional “Utopia Eviction Protection Program” for additional peace of mind.
Quality Maintenance & Repairs
Maintaining your rental property, as well as being available to deal with emergency repairs, can be a source of frustration for landlords. At Utopia, we have a staff of in-house technicians available for most work, under general contractors license (#792427), meaning we can complete work as quickly as possible and pass the savings on to our clients. When necessary, we also have a network of trusted vendors for specialized work, some of which we have been using for over fifteen years. This relationship translates to purchasing power to help Utopia’s clients get a better than market price.
- Maintenance & Rent Ready Repairs
- Technicians on Staff or Preferred Vendors
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Move-in and Move-out Inspections
- Licensed and Insured Vendors
All Financials Tracked & Reported
Managing both expenses and income is all handled by our accounting department with use of your owner web portal. Tenants appreciate the ability to pay rent online, which also decreases delinquency. All expenses and receipts are tracked online and available to you at any time. A monthly statement includes all financial activity and copies of the bills we paid on your behalf. Your December statement has all of your annual figures for tax purposes. If you ever have questions regarding your statement, you can contact one of our helpful accounting staff members.
- Custom Web Portal
- Accounting staff make financial management easy
- Rent and security deposit collection online
- Bills and year end figures available any time