Utopia offers full-service management, starting from the screening of tenants to financial record keeping and bill paying.
We make owning your property simple and only require you to read your monthly statement and receive your monthly draw to your bank account
Utopia Management charges an extremely competitive management fee. (*may vary by market)
You don’t pay anything until your property is rented, guaranteed.
$10 per homeowner
*minimum of $150 per month. Subject to additional fees (See below).
For this competitive fee Utopia provides you with the following services:
- Preparation of billing statements:
- Escrow transfer documentation preparation
- Management of your Home Owner’s Association bank account including the reconciliation of your bank statements
- Post all late payments for any homeowner’s accounts after the due date set up by your HOA
- Direct bank payments for any homeowner that would prefer for their monthly dues to be taken directly from their account
- Collection of homeowner’s dues (Excluding any legal proceedings or services)
- Payment of association bills
- Provide monthly financial statements including: Bank account information, and copies of bills paid by us for your association
Here is what we will need from you to get started:
- Association owner listing & mailing addresses
- Account balances for all owners
- $1000 check made out to the Association to open Union Bank Account
- Association Tax ID Number
- Information to forward to Utopia Periodically:
- Any meeting minutes
- Annual Budget
- Annual tax returns
- Association Files including:
- Legal documents (CC&R’s, Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, Budget, Rules & Regulations, Meeting Minutes)
- Insurance documentation
- Financial statements & Bank Statements
- Contact phone number for all members of the board.
- Change addresses of all vendor bills to be sent to c/o Utopia Management
Below are potential additional fees for services provided:
- Monthly postage $10.
- Archival storage fee of $2 per box with a $10 minimum.
Fill out the form to request a free consultation, or…