In an effort to nurture healthy communities and a prosperous society, Utopia Management endeavors to support higher education through this bi-annual $1000 scholarship. Utopia has been a strong supporter of higher education since 2010 through multiple scholarships and employee continuing education grants. Awarded every spring and fall, the scholarship is meant to support dedicated students in acquiring a career-oriented degree.
Spring 2022 Winner
Fall 2021 Winner
Spring 2021 Winner
Fall 2020 Winner
$1,000 Awarded Twice Yearly in Spring & Fall
Fall Semester Award
Deadline: May 1
Award recipient chosen: June 1
Winning essay published: June 5
Spring Semester Award
Deadline: Nov 1
Award recipeint chosen: Dec 1
Winning essay published: Dec 5
All applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship. This includes accredited technical and community colleges. Spring award applies to summer or fall semester, Fall award applies to Spring semester.
- Applicants are required to have a 3.5 or better GPA.
- Domestic or international students may apply.
- Students attending accredited online universities are welcome to apply.
Please write a 500-1,000-word essay answering the following prompt:
How will your education contribute to a Utopian world?
Proof of Enrollment
Acceptable formats: current transcripts, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. If you are in the process of applying, please submit a document detailing your current school and list of schools you are applying to. If you are awarded the scholarship, we will require proof of enrollment at that time.
Recipient to be chosen by a panel of judges made up of Utopia Management owners and/or senior directors.
How To Apply
Complete our online form by clicking Apply for Scholarship below. You will be required to provide:
- Mailing Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Address
- Proof of Enrollment
- (upload as .jpg, .pdf, or.doc)
- 500-1000 Word Essay
- (upload as .doc or .pdf)
- Photo of yourself (upload as a .jpg, .pdf, or .doc) We post pictures of our winner and winning essay to our website.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The scholarship is available on a bi-annual basis and is non-renewable.
Questions about The Utopia Management Scholars Fund can by emailed to [email protected]
The scholarship award will be sent via check directly to the university or college in the recipient’s name. Funds will be applied only to qualified college expenses, which includes tuition, fees, on-campus housing and meals, and books for the current academic year.
- The Federal Student Aid site has important information that may help you on your scholarship journey.
- If you are unsure if your school is accredited, you can use the US Department of Education’s search tool to see if your school features on their list.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. A student may only be awarded the scholarship one time. By submitting an application to The Utopia Management Scholars Fund, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Utopia Management.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, and the essay on the Utopia Management website.
- Email information to the applicant regarding their application and award.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly on Utopia Management’s website and social media pages.
By submitting an application, Utopia Management is granted permission to send applicants information regarding their application only, via their submitted email address. No applicants will be contacted regarding anything other than their application or award.
The winner will be asked if they will grant Utopia Management permission to post their name, school, photo (if submitted), and their essay on Utopia’s website, social media, or in other marketing communications relating to the scholarship program. We will remove any information pertaining to applicants at their request.
All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants is deleted and destroyed as soon as a winner is announced.