Your Orange County Property Management Company
As a leading Orange County property management company, Utopia Management provides full-service property management serving all Orange County towns – from Garden Grove to Newport Beach, Mission Viejo to Huntington Beach. A licensed local property management company representative will be managing your property from the Orange County area.
Our team of experienced real estate professionals works to create a personalized management strategy and solution for each client that is designed to meet their individual real estate investment goals.
We help our clients maximize their portfolio value and cash flow through proactive property management services. We provide management services for the following types of rental property:
• Single-family homes
• Multi-family residential complexes
• Office buildings
• Commercial real estate
In addition to full-service property management, we provide 24-hour online access to your individual account, online direct deposit of rental payments from tenants, and a lead generating website to attract prospective tenants to our client’s real estate. As your residential property management company, it’s our responsibility that our property owners and their tenants are tended to – no matter what time of day it is.
Because we have extensive experience in the management of rental properties of all sizes, our expert team of property managers can help you supervise your rental property, fill the rental unit vacancies with qualified tenants, reduce costs associated with maintenance and repairs, and increase cash flow. We take care of the day-to-day management of your investment property, so you don’t have to worry about your property.
Commercial and Residential Property Management
• Collection of monthly rents and laundry facility income
• Monthly accounting and operating statements provided
• Payment of invoices or monthly bills
• Work closely with vendors for all repairs and confirm completion of work
• Deposit of net proceeds into most financial institutions on your behalf
• Handling of tenant issues and all maintenance calls
• Income & expense statement at end of year
• Prepare and serve rental increase notices, any banked calculations, and security deposit interest payment calculations
Filling A Vacancy with a Qualified Tenant
• Photographing the property to include documenting the condition of the unit at inception of tenancy
• Holding open houses and showings by appointment
• Marketing of the property through our agents, website and other rental housing websites
• Prospective tenant screening which includes processing credit, verifying income and job history, and checking past mortgage or rental history
• Collecting first month’s rent and security deposit
• Writing and execution of the lease with the selected tenant
Utopia Management is the largest property management firm in Southern California. Currently, we manage properties in Orange County, San Diego, Palm Springs and Temecula. Our fees vary from 2% to 8% of collected income, depending upon the size and complexity of your real estate portfolio.
We manage hundreds of rental units for clients all over the world, and we provide comprehensive services that allow our clients to have confidence in their relationship with us. If you’re thinking about residential or commercial property management for your investment property in Southern California or San Jose property management, Utopia management can help you with the day-to-day management of your real estate.