Serving All of Mt Vernon
The Mt Vernon area is one that many people love calling home. And there are plenty of people who are looking to move into this area. But, they are not looking to buy. With the current times, many people are looking to rent. However, we never recommend that you try to go at the process of putting your home onto the rental market on your own. We suggest that you come to us, so that we can handle this for you.
As a full service property management firm, we have experience when it comes to handle all sorts of rental properties. We have made it easier than ever for people to get the benefits of having a rental property. So what all do we do for you when you come to us?
- We make sure that the home is ready to be rented, and we even suggest the best price point for this rental property.
- We advertise this to the market to reach the largest audience.
- We accept the applications for those who want to live here and use our tenant screening services to narrow down the best option for you. These tenant screening services are going to include their past rental history and tons of other information so that we make the best choice possible.
- We then handle the day to day issues that can arise. For example, we will collect the rent each month. And if there are any issues, the tenant will contact us.
Basically, we take over the role of landlord for you. With our services you can rest assure that your home is in good hands, and you will find that you will find more success with having rental property when we are on your side compared to trying to do this on your own.
Property Management Office Serving Mt Vernon, WA
- Utopia Everett, WA Office
- (415) 906-7241
- 2200 Hewitt Avenue, Ste. 120, Everett, WA 98201
- Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
ATTRACT TENANTS WITH PROPERTY MARKETING
Finding excellent tenants starts with making sure your property is visible and attractive. We install professional signage, create quality listings, describing your property thoroughly, and take beautiful photographs that showcase your properties highlights. We then list your property on all of the highly trafficked rental websites, including utopiamanagement.com. Our dominant position in the marketing place and years managing rental properties has allowed us to develop a sizable referral database. This positive reputation for being fair and responsive means many potential renters check with us first to find their rental home. We are able to consistently rent properties priced at current rates to qualified tenants. Our responsive property managers complete the marketing optimization by being available and knowledgeable, with phones and emails always answered swiftly.
- Advertising on most popular rental websites
- Quality listings including photos and video
- Showings 7 days a week by appointment
- Utopia referral base increases visibility beyond competition
Apartment Management Services
Owning an apartment complex brings a unique set of challenges. Utopia has spent years developing skills and systems to make your investment as profitable as possible. We manage apartment communities of all sizes, providing quality management services to suit the diverse needs of each apartment community. We provide comprehensive rental management, including scheduled property maintenance and rent-ready repairs, online rent collection, marketing and attracting quality tenants, lease execution, rent setting, and tenant retention programs. Our responsive managers help tenants feel welcomed and appreciated. Our experience leads to decreased vacancy rates and increased ROI. And our expertise and professionalism translates to profitable and headache-free investments for our clients. For an affordable quote and to discuss your needs, contact Utopia today.
- Online rent collection and direct deposit
- Extensive experience across a wide spectrum of multi-family properties
- High visibility marketing and promotion of your property
- Tenant retention strategies
- Responsive communication with calls and emails answered swiftly
- 24-7 emergency response
- Full monthly accounting and financial tracking via online portal
Commercial Property Management
When it comes to commercial property investments, Utopia’s property managers are professional and think like entrepreneurs. Investors have trusted Utopia for years for all types of commercial property: medical buildings, industrial and office complexes, mixed use, and retail storefronts. We offer extremely competitive management fees, customized to the size and complexity of your property and portfolio.
- Comprehensive Management Services: building maintenance, marketing to target audience, lease administration, inspections, evictions and collections
- Monthly Financial Accounting Statements
- Tenant Retention Programs
- Vendor Management
- Contract Administration
- REO Management and Disposition
- CAM & Operating Expense Reconciliation
- Customized Asset Management Strategies
HOMES & CONDOS: RESIDENTIAL RENTAL MANAGEMENT
Utopia represents a large network of single family homes of all sizes and values. Our residential professional management services both attract and keep tenants happy while keeping owners expenses and vacancy rates down. Our goal is to free you from the day-to-day management tasks, from showing properties to collecting rent in our online portal, while maximizing your ROI.
With 25 years experience, you can rest assured your property is in good hands. Our years in the industry mean we’ve seen it all, and developed smart systems to screen tenants, manage expenses, communicate with tenants, and maintain properties efficiently. We understand local law and legal aspects of rental management so we shield our owners from unnecessary liabilities.
For residential properties, we offer a competitive management fee, which is one of the lowest in the industry. Unlike some competitors, we do not add on hidden charges or leasing or set-up fees.
THOROUGH TENANT SCREENING AND LESS THAN 1% EVICTION RATE
Placing the right tenant is the single most important step in rental management. Our applicant screening includes income, rental history, employment, and eviction search to evaluate for potential delinquency issues. We verify identification, social security cards and pay stubs, along with contacting prior landlords for recommendations, keeping the delinquency rate to a minimum. Our thorough screening process for potential tenants has consistently kept our eviction rate at less than one percent.
Utopia also provides our owners with the optional “Utopia® Eviction Protection Program” for further peace of mind. As a management company, we have many procedures in place to assist in the elimination of potential liabilities.
- Exceptional property protection options for owners.
- Preparation, delivery, and execution of legal documentation for evictions.
- Optional “Utopia Eviction Protection Program” for additional peace of mind.
Quality Maintenance & Repairs
Maintaining your rental property, as well as being available to deal with emergency repairs, can be a source of frustration for landlords. At Utopia, we have a staff of in-house technicians available for most work, under general contractors license (#792427), meaning we can complete work as quickly as possible and pass the savings on to our clients. When necessary, we also have a network of trusted vendors for specialized work, some of which we have been using for over fifteen years. This relationship translates to purchasing power to help Utopia’s clients get a better than market price.
- Maintenance & Rent Ready Repairs
- Technicians on Staff or Preferred Vendors
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Move-in and Move-out Inspections
- Licensed and Insured Vendors
All Financials Tracked & Reported
Managing both expenses and income is all handled by our accounting department with use of your owner web portal. Tenants appreciate the ability to pay rent online, which also decreases delinquency. All expenses and receipts are tracked online and available to you at any time. A monthly statement includes all financial activity and copies of the bills we paid on your behalf. Your December statement has all of your annual figures for tax purposes. If you ever have questions regarding your statement, you can contact one of our helpful accounting staff members.
- Custom Web Portal
- Accounting staff make financial management easy
- Rent and security deposit collection online
- Bills and year end figures available any time
Utopia Management is proud to be a leading property management company in Everett, WA. With 25 years in business, and offices throughout the Puget Sound region, Washington, California, Oregon, and Nevada, Utopia provides the experience and real estate know-how to make your rental property a profitable and stress free investment. Our local Everett staff understand the nuance of the Seattle real estate market and the neighborhoods. We’re large enough to get the job done, but small enough to really understand rental property in Everett and Seattle. Our tenants love the professionalism and organization our managers offer. Our owners appreciate our attention to detail and the way we handle everything from start to finish.
Everett is a city in Washington State located in Snohomish County in Washington state. Located 15 miles north of Seattle, it’s one of the larger cities in this region. A waterfront city, it border Port Gardner Bay. It enjoys a typical PNW climate with dry summers and rainy winters.
It’s named after Everett Colby, one of the early settlers in the 1890s. The area was originally occupied by the Snohomish people who called it Hitlub.
Some neighborhoods include Bayside, Boulevard Bluffs, Port Gardner, and South Forest Park.
Average rent is $1250 for a 1 bedroom, and $1440 for a 2 bedroom, with ranges from $700 to $2300 typically. 56% of properties are on the rental market.
Boeing and the US Navy are the 2 largest employers in the city, giving the commercial and industrial industry an anchor.
The first jumbo jet, the 747 by Boeing, was assembled in the Everett plant.
Population is around 111,000, and Everett is the county seat of Snohomish County.
Popular activites are the Imagine Children’s Museum, fishing charters, the city Farmer’s Market, the Evergreen Arboretum
Everett Building Permits and Code Enforcement
New Resident Resources: