Trust Utopia Management with your real estate investment in Tacoma and surrounding areas.
• Specialists in 3 types of properties: Commercial, Residential, and Apartments
• Affordable rates: 8% for residential, contact us for customized quotes on commercial.
• Experience: Property management since 1994. We’ve seen it all and know what to expect, have extensive relationships with vendors, and this translates to higher profit for you.
• Massive database of listings and past happy tenants means our client base is your client base; we’ll fill your space faster.
• Enjoy your investment worry-free, and leave the details to us. Services include tenant screening, marketing, lease management, maintenance from vetted vendors, 7 day showings, online rent collection, full accounting and reporting on expenses and income.
Tacoma is a port city in Washington state, on Puget Sound. It’s associated with Seattle, being 30 miles away, and the area is often referred to as Seattle-Tacoma. Mount Rainier is about an hour away. SEATAC airport serves the region.
Some of the diverse neighborhoods in Tacoma include New Tacoma, Hilltop, Browns Point, Old Town, North End, and South Tacoma.
The average rent for a 1 br in Tacoma is $1500, and $1800 for a 2 bedroom in 2021. About 44% of homes are rental property.
Tacoma is known for its glass art and art community. An affinity of the locals for classic cars is also a charming quirk of the area.
Weather in Tacoma is typical of the region, with a rainy climate most of the year, and a beautiful warm 2-3 month summer in June to August with highs in the 70s. The winter months are mild with December being the coldest month and lows in mid 40s.
Demographic diversity is less in Tacoma than many American cities, with 63% White.
Popular attractions in Tacoma include:
• Museum of Glass
• Wright Park
• Fuzhou Ting
• Le May Family Car Collection
For something a little different in Tacoma, head to Fuzhou Ting, a garden planted and designed in the Chinese style to mirror that of Tacoma’s sister city, Fuzhou.