Serving All of Armona
Armona Property Management
Have you ever thought about putting a home onto the rental market? Why should you consider owning rental property? There are several reasons why so many people opt to make this choice, and they may include:
You are getting passive income from a property that you may no longer want to live it, so why not turn it into something that you are gaining profit from?
You always have the option of moving back into the rental later down the line, and this could be something that you truly intend on doing in a few years.
Many people are looking to have investments that are going to pay them for years to come, and rental property is one of those investments. There are always going to be people who are looking to rent, regardless of how the buying and selling market is for real estate.
The key to making this a truly great investment for you is to work with professionals who are going to take care of all the hard aspects of owning rental property. Those professionals are at Armona Property Management. After all, do you have the time that it takes to be a landlord? Remember, being a landlord is more than just finding someone to rent the place, and then collecting rent each month. It can be full of hard decisions as to who to choose to live here, advertising this home to the market, and also being on call for if the tenant has an issue. Plus, that is not even considering what happens if you get a bad tenant in this home.
What We Do For You
When you decide to work with Armona Property Management for your rental properties, we are going to handle everything about owning rental property. For example:
– We make sure that the home is ready to be rented to the market. With our years of experience it is easy for us to note anything that could turn off potential tenants, make suggestions as to what to change in order to make this more appealing, and even provide you with a price point for renting this home.
– We advertise this to the market to ensure that we reach a large number of those who are interested in renting in this area. Once they show interest and want to see the home, we then make sure that we are showing this, and collecting the applications from those who want to live here.
– We use tenant screening services to make sure that we are getting the best tenant for your property. You will find that these screening services are meant to weed out those who have a history of not paying or even a history of causing damage to the property.
– We then handle the day to day issues that come up. This may mean collecting the rent or dealing with repairs that need to be made.
When you work with Armona Property Management, you can sit back and relax. We have you covered.
We know how to market your property.
Finding excellent tenants starts with making sure your property is visible and attractive. We install professional signage, create quality listings, describing your property thoroughly, and take beautiful photographs that showcase your properties highlights. We then list your property on all of the highly trafficked rental websites, including utopiamanagement.com. Our dominant position in the marketing place and years managing rental properties has allowed us to develop a sizable referral database. This positive reputation for being fair and responsive means many potential renters check with us first to find their rental home. We are able to consistently rent properties priced at current rates to qualified tenants. Our responsive property managers complete the marketing optimization by being available and knowledgeable, with phones and emails always answered swiftly.
- Advertising on most popular rental websites
- Quality listings including photos and video
- Showings 7 days a week by appointment
- Utopia referral base increases visibility beyond competition
Apartment Management Services
Owning an apartment complex brings a unique set of challenges. Utopia has spent years developing skills and systems to make your investment as profitable as possible. We manage apartment communities of all sizes, providing quality management services to suit the diverse needs of each apartment community. We provide comprehensive rental management, including scheduled property maintenance and rent-ready repairs, online rent collection, marketing and attracting quality tenants, lease execution, rent setting, and tenant retention programs. Our responsive managers help tenants feel welcomed and appreciated. Our experience leads to decreased vacancy rates and increased ROI. And our expertise and professionalism translates to profitable and headache-free investments for our clients. For an affordable quote and to discuss your needs, contact Utopia today.
- Online rent collection and direct deposit
- Extensive experience across a wide spectrum of multi-family properties
- High visibility marketing and promotion of your property
- Tenant retention strategies
- Responsive communication with calls and emails answered swiftly
- 24-7 emergency response
- Full monthly accounting and financial tracking via online portal
Commercial Property Management
When it comes to commercial property investments, Utopia’s property managers are professional and think like entrepreneurs. Investors have trusted Utopia for years for all types of commercial property: medical buildings, industrial and office complexes, mixed use, and retail storefronts. We offer extremely competitive management fees, customized to the size and complexity of your property and portfolio.
- Comprehensive Management Services: building maintenance, marketing to target audience, lease administration, inspections, evictions and collections
- Monthly Financial Accounting Statements
- Tenant Retention Programs
- Vendor Management
- Contract Administration
- REO Management and Disposition
- CAM & Operating Expense Reconciliation
- Customized Asset Management Strategies
Homes & Condos
Utopia represents a large network of single family homes of all sizes and values. Our residential professional management services both attract and keep tenants happy while keeping owners expenses and vacancy rates down. Our goal is to free you from the day-to-day management tasks, from showing properties to collecting rent in our online portal, while maximizing your ROI.
With 25 years experience, you can rest assured your property is in good hands. Our years in the industry mean we’ve seen it all, and developed smart systems to screen tenants, manage expenses, communicate with tenants, and maintain properties efficiently. We understand local law and legal aspects of rental management so we shield our owners from unnecessary liabilities.
For residential properties, we offer a competitive management fee, which is one of the lowest in the industry. Unlike some competitors, we do not add on hidden charges or leasing or set-up fees.
Thorough Tenant Screening
Placing the right tenant is the single most important step in rental management. Our applicant screening includes income, rental history, employment, and eviction search to evaluate for potential delinquency issues. We verify identification, social security cards and pay stubs, along with contacting prior landlords for recommendations, keeping the delinquency rate to a minimum. Our thorough screening process for potential tenants has consistently kept our eviction rate at less than one percent.
Utopia also provides our owners with the optional “Utopia® Eviction Protection Program” for further peace of mind. As a management company, we have many procedures in place to assist in the elimination of potential liabilities.
- Exceptional property protection options for owners.
- Preparation, delivery, and execution of legal documentation for evictions.
- Optional “Utopia Eviction Protection Program” for additional peace of mind.
Quality Maintenance & Repairs
Maintaining your rental property, as well as being available to deal with emergency repairs, can be a source of frustration for landlords. At Utopia, we have a staff of in-house technicians available for most work, under general contractors license (#792427), meaning we can complete work as quickly as possible and pass the savings on to our clients. When necessary, we also have a network of trusted vendors for specialized work, some of which we have been using for over fifteen years. This relationship translates to purchasing power to help Utopia’s clients get a better than market price.
- Maintenance & Rent Ready Repairs
- Technicians on Staff or Preferred Vendors
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Move-in and Move-out Inspections
- Licensed and Insured Vendors
All Financials Tracked & Reported
Managing both expenses and income is all handled by our accounting department with use of your owner web portal. Tenants appreciate the ability to pay rent online, which also decreases delinquency. All expenses and receipts are tracked online and available to you at any time. A monthly statement includes all financial activity and copies of the bills we paid on your behalf. Your December statement has all of your annual figures for tax purposes. If you ever have questions regarding your statement, you can contact one of our helpful accounting staff members.
- Custom Web Portal
- Accounting staff make financial management easy
- Rent and security deposit collection online
- Bills and year end figures available any time